RECRUITMENT FOR STORE CASHIER IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
The United Kingdom is an island country in western Europe made up of four separate countries which are; Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England. It is one of the wealthiest countries in the world today. It is a highly stable country which enjoys a high standard of living.
A store cashier is an individual that works in supermarket or grocery stores. A store cashier duties includes but not limited to replenishing of stocks on the shelves, receiving payment from customers, packing, and packaging of goods purchased, and aiding customers in their choice of goods selection.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with cash, credit history or inspect deals with clients or consumers;
- Counting money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to make certain that accounts are proper
- Making sales referrals, cross-sell products and potentially present brand-new ones;
- Maintaining records of all deals;
- Answer customer queries and requests
- Attending to any other duties that might be appointed.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pay impeccable attention to details
- Good cash handling skills
- Basic arithmetic skills