RECRUITMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANTS IN THE USA
The United States of America, also commonly referred to as America or USA, is actually a country that mainly consists of fifty states, a few territories, and some additional possessions. This country is made up of eleven different territories. These different territories and states all have their own set of laws and rules, which depend on their state laws. Each of these territories also has different ways of how they govern their communities and localities.
As an office assistant, your responsibility will be handling of clerical and administrative support that includes however not restricted to organizing documents, sorting mails, welcoming guests, organizing appointments and conferences.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting timetables as well as upgrading team schedule;
- Looking after mail plans, couriers, and deliveries
- Answering queries, and requests.
- Helping to prepare of reports
- Aiding in planning, arranging of staff schedule
- Investing in, monitoring, invoicing and maintaining records of office supplies for each and every division;
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Can effectively multi-task
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication abilities
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strategic planner