RECRUITMENT FOR HOTEL ROOM ATTENDANTS IN CANADA
Canada is known for its diversity, cultural heritage, and a very warm welcome towards all types of immigrants. Canada offers a wide array of opportunities for foreigners who want to settle there. Canada’s economy is well developed and supported by a strong financial and industrial base. It has been known for many years as one of the most stable economies in the world. The Canadian economy depends heavily on its business sector, which is responsible for almost all of the growth in the country’s economy.
As a room attendant in Canada, you’ll work with our growing hotel clients are will be charged with the responsibility of performing promptly and routine inspection, cleaning and serving of guest rooms as requested and directed by the manager.
- Changing bedding, and used towels
- Sweeping as well as mopping of floor
- Restocking drinks and food things in the mini-bar
- Reporting any kind of technological problems and upkeep requirements
- Attending to guests’ queries and requests
- Adhering to or sticking to resort protection guidelines
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Capability to meticulously adhere to directions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work individually
- Impeccable attention to details
- Goal and customer service-oriented